You have got to be kidding me! It was just announced by Nancy Pelosi – House Speaker and Congresswoman from California (who has a brain the size of a marble because it swelled up overnight – in my opinion) that the impeachment process will go forward after only one day of testimony in the Judicial Committee hearings. This follows a couple of weeks of testimony in the Intelligence Committee hearings (what an oxymoron – Intelligence Committee). Neither of these hearings focused on Facts, but rather on feelings and opinions.
Yesterday’s hearings focused on the opinions of 4 so-called constitutional scholars of which all were democrats (three way out on the left and one right down the middle) trying to explain how President Donald J. Trump committed “High Crimes and Misdemeanors” and therefore should be impeached. Well, the guy down the center said he should not be impeached but the three out there on the left definitely called for impeachment.
Folks, these people are law professors. When it comes to full time professors in the legal profession my opinion is this: Those who can perform, do, and those who can’t, teach. Who really cares what these people think? Apparently, no one but far leaning left winged democrats.
The previous Intelligence Committee hearings was all about a “whistle blower” who never did testify or even get identified by the left. All they could do was call witnesses that “heard” things about a phone call between President Trump and the new President of Ukraine. They were not even in the room when the call was made … yet they want us to believe everything that the witnesses said. I firmly believe that there was no whistle blower and will always believe that until he is identified and comes forth. In the meantime, I believe he or she is only a figment of “beady-eyed” Adam Schiff’s imagination.
Quid Pro Quo
Was there Quid Pro Quo? I believe there was and really don’t care. Quid Pro Quo is nothing more than a negotiating technique that good leaders and negotiators use. “You give me this and I will give you that.”
Now the left wants us to believe that President Donald Trump used this technique to help himself. Help himself how?
He certainly could not enrich himself any. He is already working for no pay (actually donating all pay to charities because the law requires him to take pay). How many other presidents in modern times have done this? I have been alive through 11 presidents dating back to Dwight D Eisenhower (our 34th president) – and I can’t name one that has donated all income in all years to a charity.
Quid Pro Quo would not increase his power. He is already the most powerful man in the world – working for the most powerful nation in the world.
What Quid Pro Quo will do is help a president protect the American People and the American Taxpayer. Believe me, as a taxpayer I do not want my president to give any money to a foreign country without that foreign country giving something back to the American people – even if it is only an investigation into someone who wants to take the presidency away from a good leader before it is time.
President Trump ran on “Cleaning the Swamp” and getting rid of the garbage in Washington D.C. It is the “Garbage in Washington D.C.” that is trying to stop him.
First it was the Moeller Investigation. When he could find no wrongdoing (and he did try for 2 ½ years) … the Dems had to pursue other avenues of destruction. Certainly, as an investigator … if you try to find something wrong you surely will if you are good. I guess he was not good enough to find anything wrong. I know as a compliance officer for my company (before retirement) I could walk into the best advisor’s office in the country and find something he or she was doing wrong. Why? Because that was my job. It does not take rocket science or detectives from the FBI or Scotland Yard to find something that someone does wrong. The one thing my company and I never agreed on was this: For every 1 thing I would find wrong in an advisor’s office I would also find between 2 and 5 things the advisor was doing right that would cover all the wrong.
We are not living in a perfect world and the only perfect person in the world was called to Heaven over 2000 years ago. And, although it is no longer politically correct, I don’t mind telling you his name was Jesus Christ. Or, as my dad used to tell me … God in human form.
President Trump is not a God, nor a King, and he truly understands this. He is a person who for years got tired of seeing Washing run over the American Citizens with the garbage put out by so many in congress.
He is a man that truly loves his country and will take the risks necessary to get the country back on the path of maintaining superiority in the world for All American’s; Citizens, Non-Citizens, Democrats, Republicans, Liberals, Conservatives, White, Black, Yellow, Red, Straight, Gay, Christian, non-Christian, Atheist, Agnostic, Socialist, Tax Payers, non-Tax Payers, Business Owners, Employees, Retired, Male, Female, Transgender … or any others you can think of.
Does he speak his mind often? Yes, and sometimes when perhaps he should not. He told us all when he was running for president, he was a counter puncher and 63,000,000 people still voted for him who for years got tired of seeing Washing run over the American Citizens with the garbage put out by so many in congress.
The one thing President Trump will not do … and I am glad of it … is to bow before any man like some in the recent past have done.
President Obama, on the other hand, was alleged to have bowed to many. Not only foreign leaders but also domestic leaders such as Chris Christie as can be seen below:
And, while this was probably done in jest … it was a bow none-the-less.
Accomplishments of the Trump Administration
I think it is time to review just a few of the accomplishments of this Presidency since he will soon (hopefully) finish his 3rd year as our president. It is important to understand I have not included a full list here and most of these were as of the close of 2018.
- The Trump administration has created more than 4 million jobs since he was elected.
- More Americans are now employed than any time in American history.
- More than 400,000 of these jobs have been in Manufacturing when our previous president proclaimed manufacturing in America was dead.
- African American unemployment has hit the lowest rate ever recorded
- Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
- Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
- Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
- Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
- Veteran’s unemployment recently reached it’s lowest rate in over 20 years.
- Economic growth has been as high as 4% during some recent quarters.
- New Unemployment claims recently hit a 50-year low.
- Median Household income has hit the highest level ever recorded.
- Almost 4 million Americans have been lifted off of food stamps.
- The Pledge to America’s workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
- The country is once again committed to vocational
- 95% of U. S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future – the highest ever.
- Retails sales are surging again this year.
- The Trump Administration signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After the tax cuts over $300 billion poured back into the U. S. Economy in the first quarter alone.
- As a result of the tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
- The Trump Administration helped to win the 2028 Olympics in Los Angeles.
- They also helped to win the U. S. – Mexico-Canada’s bid for the 2026 world cup.
- Both of these will add money to the economy.
- The administration opened the ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
- A record number of regulations have been eliminated freeing businesses up to do more business which all adds to the bottom line of the economy.
- Regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions has also been enacted.
- The Obama Care individual mandate policy – GONE.
- The administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
- The FDA has approved more generic drugs than ever before in history.
- Because of the above many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
- Medicare has been reformed to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs – saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars each year.
- Right-To-Try legislation has been signed giving people the right to try drugs not yet approved by FDA.
- $6 Billion dollars in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic in this country has been approved.
- The high-dose opioid prescriptions in this country was reduced by 16% during the presidents first year in office.
- Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent;
- Oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
- Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
- Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
- United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
- Secured a record $700 billion in military funding the first year and $716 billion the second year.
- NATO Allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
- Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
- Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other administration.
- Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
- Withdrew from the Horrible one-sided Iran Deal.
- Moved the U. S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
- Protected Americans from terrorist with the Travel Ban that was upheld by the Supreme Court.
- Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
- Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Canada Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And waiting for Congress to vote on it.
- Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
- Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
- Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
- Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
- Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
- We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
Now I don’t know if you are counting … but I am. I counted 58 bullet points of things this president has achieved since being in office. REMEMBER, however, these are through the end of 2018. Things accomplished this year, while numerous, have not been as much because all Congress has done all year is try to remove this President from office with impeachment exercises since it could not be done with the Moeller Investigation.
A better list of accomplishments can be found in the Washington Examiner where they list 289 major accomplishments in the first 20 months of his Presidency. You can read that article here and review this list for yourselves.
Would I vote for Trump again in 2020?
I do not like president Trump as a person … He is not one I would enjoy sharing a cup of coffee with. That being said, I don’t necessarily vote for a person I like. I vote for the person I think can get the job done and one who would not lie just to get the job in the first place. So, YES, I would vote for Trump again in 2020. To me he is far better than any one of the Democrats that are currently running for office … especially the front runners and the new Billionaire that joined the race – Bloomberg. Personally, I don’t want anyone taking what little I’ve accumulated in my life to give to others who are too lazy or too dumb to do it for themselves. Furthermore, I’d never vote for a Rich Man who thinks he can dictate the size Coca-Cola I can buy (and drink) with my money.
We need a strong leader who will continue to Make America Great … who will continue to put America First in all dealings with foreign countries … who will continue to “Clean the Swamp” and bring criminals that have no business running our country to justice.
I believe God had something to do with putting Trump in Office just as much as he had something to do with Moses leading the Israelites to the promised land and David to establish the kingdom of Israel. Neither of these two men were perfect … but they were what the country needed at the time and was chosen by God to do what had to be done.
So, maybe God spoke to 63,000,000 American’s to cast their vote for Trump so that he could win the Electoral College Vote. If God did not want him there any longer, there would be a faster way to unseat him than an Impeachment. And, if God wants him there for another 5 years … then the Impeachment will fail and he will be re-elected. Boy, if that happens, the Dems will really feel it.
I will close with this You Tube video of our 45th President of the United States.
May God Bless you for reading this. Remember: AMERICA FIRST
©Jerry Nix | Freewavemaker, LLC